Debant Ukraine pays maximum attention to the quality of both the manufactured products and the company activity in general.
Quality control of input raw materials, manufactured semi-finished products and finished products is continuously carried out in our own testing laboratory on modern laboratory equipment. Company activity quality control is carried out in compliance with the requirements of the international standard of the quality management system ISO 9001-2015.
Ample opportunities of our testing laboratory allow to carry out the following types of testing:
- verification of physical and mechanical parameters of raw materials, fabrics and semi-finished products;
- checking the safety factor of the finished product;
- checking the resistance of raw materials and fabrics to the effects of extreme weather conditions, such as ultraviolet rays and moisture.
The quality of the products and company activity is confirmed by the following certificates:
- certificate of the quality management system ISO 9001-2015;
- certificates of the Belgian Packaging Institute (BPI), the conformity of manufactured products to ISO 21898;
- certificates of conformity with the requirements of international and national regulations for the transport of dangerous goods;
- certificates of conformity of the manufacturing products with the requirements of the current technical specifications TU-U 13.9-32438205-001:2017; TU U 13.2-32438205-002: 2013; TU U 13.9-32438205-003:2017; TU U 13.1-32438205-004:2017;
- protocol of State enterprise "Kharkiv Regional Research and Production Center for Standardization, Metrology and Certification" about conformity of the products with the proven safety indicators.
Having joined EFIBCA, European Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Association, we have committed ourselves to working according to the high European standards set for the manufacturing companies of industrial packaging.